Its not always easy feeling confident in your own skin, but when i'm comfortable in my outfit I feel most confident. Introducing the comfiest silhouette since boyfriend jeans. Culottes can be as versatile as your favorite jeans and I have the secret to finding the perfect pair, its all in the length.
Finding what best fits your height, body shape and personal style is key. Luckily there are plenty of styles and fabrics available that help you achieve the look you want. I picked up this specific pair at Oak + Fort upon my last trip to Toronto. I am so intrigued by the minimal aesthetic of the brand that I am always sure to visit their store front upon my travels. Below I have shared two different looks, along with some styling tips that I hope will inspire you on your next shopping trip.
- Tuck in a button up blouse, pair with a skinny belt and your favorite slides.
- Add some edge to your look with your leather jacket, a basic white tee and a pair of brogues.
- For a sporty look, try an off the shoulder top with a pair of white sneakers.
- Don't be afraid to show off some skin with a cute crop top, if you feel uncomfortable tie a denim jacket around your waist.
- If you've found a matching set, dress up your look with a bold bag or shoes
- For those chilly days, try a turtleneck sweater.
- In the summer, wear them with a silk camisole tank and a chunky heel sandal.
- My Tip: keep your look minimal, it will drive more focus to your culottes.