It's a familiar scenario, woman standing in front of closet, looking through all her clothes, thinking to herself "what should I wear". Denim, t-shirts, leather, flats and heels all play a huge part in my closet staples. Why, because you can transform your look from day to night with just a change of shoes.
- T-shirts, is there really any item more versatile. It can be layered, tucked, or hung free.
- Black skinnies, every woman needs one pair of black skinnies to make her feel good.
- Pumps, there is no escaping that heels will alway be a must have in every woman's closet.
- Dark Denim, I have owned my high waisted JBrand 'Maria' jeans for three years now and they are still my favourite go to pair on any occasion.
- The shirt dress, new to my wardrobe and i'm still getting a feel for it, however its so versatile and can be worn with denim or on its own.
- Braletts, we already know how I feel about the bralette. All day, everyday.
- Brogues and loafers, this season woman are borrowing from the boys and brogues are one of the key elements.
I created this grid to give you closet inspiration. Fashion trends come and go but basics are the foundation to every stylish woman's closet.